71 Mildred Avenue, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 1TP
THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This three bedroom end of terrace house sited on a substantially large corner plot of land is located in one of South Hayes most sought after roads and is in close proximity to local shops, good bus links and popular schools. In our opinion the property lends itself to development potential subject to obtaining any necessary planning consents that may be required. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing although it is in need of refurbishment throughout. The property also includes a garage to the rear of the garden with a dropped kerb side entrance. This property will be of interest to end user occupiers and investors / developers.
Entrance Hall, Front Reception, Dinning Room, Kitchen, Master Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bathroom, Large Rear Garden & Garage. Total land is approx 388 Sq.M
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Hillingdon Council - 01895 250 111 Council Tax Band: D
Thursday 15th February @ 2pm
Charrison Davis, 208 Manor Parade, High Street, Harlington UB3 5DS 020 8897 1688
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.