Land Adjacent To Meadowgates, Bolton Upon Dearne S63 8HX
FREEHOLD SITE OF APPROXIMATELY 0.7 ACRES WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This freehold site is situated adjacent to modern housing estate off Highgate Lane that is to the North of Bolton on Dearne and to the south of the A365. The site is approximately 0.7 acres in size and offers scope for development or alternative usage subject to obtaining any necessary planning or permissions or any licences that may be required. The vendor has included some correspondence with the local authority within the legal pack. However any intending purchaser should make their own enquiries in this regard. The site is sold with full vacant possession.
Site area approximately 0.704 acres (30,691 sf)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
Open site for inspection at anytime. Please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.