37 Denham Lodge, Oxford Road, New Denham UB9 4AB
6TH FLOOR TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH PANORAMIC VIEWS
This sixth floor purpose built flat forms part of a prestigious block on the edge of Uxbridge Town Centre. The flat has some outstanding views over the countryside and the block also includes a security entryphone system and lift access. The property has two bedrooms and is presented in reasonable order although it would benefit from some updating. The A40/M25 is within one mile and Uxbridge Town Centre, with its Piccadilly & Metropolitan Line Station and main shopping precinct, is within a few minutes walk. The property is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers and owner/occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Bedroom one, Bedroom two, Kitchen, Double Aspect Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom.
Leasehold approximately 97 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
South Buck District Council 01895 837200 Council Tax Band D
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.