1 Normans Close, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 3RR
DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH PLANNING TO DEMOLISH AND BUILD TWO X 4 BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSES
This development plot is currently made up of a two bedroom detached bungalow with surrounding gardens in a quiet cul-de-sac location. The site has planning permission under Ref 62184/APP/2016/4117 to demolish the existing building and erect two x 4 bedroom detached houses. The site is ideally located within walking distance of Hillingdon Hospital and Brunel University and within close proximity to Uxbridge Town Centre with its numerous bus routes and the Piccadilly/Metropolitan Underground stations into central London. Good road links also serve the area including the A40, M25 and M4 Motorways. This rare development opportunity will be of interest to investors and developers.
Existing dwelling: 2 bedroom detached bungalow Planning permission granted to demolish and build two x 4 bedroom detached houses.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Hillingdon Council - 0300 123 1384 Council Tax Band: E
External viewing only - please be courteous to neighbours
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.