Ground Floor Flat, 138 Coldershaw Road, Ealing W13 9DT
ONE BEDROOM GARDEN FLAT IN NEED OF UPDATING
The property is a spacious ground floor one bedroom Victorian conversion flat with its own private west facing garden. The flat benefits from original style features and gas fired central heating although it is in need of updating and modernisation throughout. The property is located in a popular residential area off the Uxbridge Road within easy access of West Ealing, Hanwell and Ealing Broadway with their shopping facilities and main line stations. The underground is also served by Ealing Broadway as is Northfield Avenue that is equally within easy reach. Good road links serve the area including the M4, M25 and M40 Motorways. The flat is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession and will be of interest to owner occupiers and investors.
Communal Hall, Living Room open to Kitchen, Inner Hall, Bathroom, Bedroom, Own Private Rear Garden and Front Garden.
Leasehold approximately 64 years unexpired. Ground rent £75pa. The sellers have commenced the lease extension process and have served the Section 48 notice. Negotiations are currently ongoing.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band C
Saturday 26/8 @ 2pm Tuesday 5/9 @ 2pm Monday 11/9 @ 12 noon
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.