Flat 8, 79 Church Road, Acton, London W3 8PX
ONE BEDROOM TOP FLOOR FLAT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This one bedroom top floor flat is conveniently located for many transport links such as Acton Central (Overground), Acton Town (District and Piccadilly) and Acton Main Line (Crossrail from 2018), all within walking distance. Chiswick High Road with its wide range of shops and restaurants is approximately a mile away and there are many facilities within Acton itself. The property is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement generating an income of £15,600 P.A. Ground Rent on the building is £200 P.A. There is no service charge. The length of lease is 122 years.
One bedroom top floor flat. Entrance Hallway, Bedroom, Bathroom, Storage Cupboard, Open Plan Kitchen & Reception.
Leasehold - 125 year lease from 29/09/2014
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 020 8825 7050 Council Tax Bands: D
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.