Flat 3, 319 Oakleigh Road North, London N20 0RJ
VACANT TWO BEDROOM TOP FLOOR FLAT - SHARE OF FREEHOLD
This two bedroom top floor conversion flat is located only moments away from the green spaces of Friary Park and North Middlesex Golf Course. Totteridge & Whetstone Underground Station (Northern Line) is within walking distance, providing transport links into the West End and City. Whetstone High Road is also close by offering a choice of restaurants and shopping facilities. This property benefits from double glazing, gas-fired central heating and an allocated parking space and is offered with vacant posession and a share of freehold. It will appeal to first time buyers or investors.
Entrance Hallway, Open Plan Kitchen/Reception, Bathroom, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2
Share Of Freehold
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough Of Barnet Council - 020 8359 2000 Council Tax Band: C
Friday 11/08 @ 5PM Monday 21/08 @ 5PM Wednesday 30/08 @ 5PM Tuesday 5/09 @ 5PM Tuesday 12/09 @ 5PM
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.