112 St Johns Road, Wembley, Middlesex HA9 7JW
FOUR BEDROOM CORNER SITED HOUSE WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This four bedroom semi detached corner property is located off Wembley High Road and within ½ mile of the nation’s national stadium. Good road links serve the area including the A406 North Circular Road and the A1 and M1. There are gardens to three sides and there may be potential for further extension subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. The ground floor has 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen and downstairs shower room with WC. The property is double glazed and has gas central heating. It is let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy at £31,200pa and the property is sold with the benefit of this tenancy. It will therefore be of interest to investment purchasers.
Entrance Hall, Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Utility Room, First Floor Landinf, Four Bedrooms, Bathroom, Gardens to Three Sides.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Brent 020 8937 1234 Council Tax Band: E
By appointment through the Auctioneers
Hilton & Fox (Wembley) 7 Glenmore Parade, Ealing Road, Wembley HA0 4PJ 020 8902 9662
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.