Flat 3, 18 Larkfield Road, Richmond, Surrey TW9 2PF
TOP FLOOR STUDIO FLAT IN PRIME LOCATION
This split level first and second floor studio flat is situated in the heart of Richmond within a few hundred yards of Richmond Town centre and station (Main Line and District Line Services). Kew Gardens, Richmond Park and the River Thames are all within walking distance. The flat forms part of a semi-detached dwelling that has been converted into three flats and is ideal for investment. The property has part double glazing, gas central heating and an entryphone. It is in need of some updating and is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession.
Hall with Stairs to Landing and Ample Eaves Storage, Landing, Studio Room, Bathroom, Kitchen.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Richmond 020 8891 1411 Council Tax Band: C
Weds 10/5 @ 1pm Thurs 18/5 @ 1pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.