Flat 1, Bossington Court, 101 Gresham Road, Staines, Middlesex TW18 2FA
GROUND FLOOR STUDIO FLAT WITH GARAGE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This ground floor studio flat forms part of a popular residential block built in the 1980s, off Laleham Road close to Staines Town Centre. The property is close to attractive walks along the river and within easy access of the main line station, making it ideal for investment. The flat is self contained with its own private entrance as well as having its own garage in a block to the rear. The property does have gas fired central heating although it is in need of updating and modernisation. The property is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers and owner/occupiers. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LOT WILL NOT BE SOLD PRIOR UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Studio Open Plan with Kitchen, Inner Lobby, Bathroom, Garage to Block, Communal Gardens.
Leasehold 99 years from 24th June 1983.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Spelthorne Borough Council 01784 451499 Council Tax Band: B
Weds 10/5 @ 11.30am Thurs 18/5 @ 11.30am
Please note the Special Conditions of Sale provide that the purchaser is to pay an additional sum of 1.25% + VAT of the purchase price towards the vendor’s expenses.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.