51 Cleave Avenue, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 4HA
MID TERRACED EXTENDED HOUSE WITH GARAGE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This extended mid terraced dwelling is situated in a popular road off Bedwell Gardens that runs parallel with the A437 Station Road. Harlington High Street and Hayes Town Centre with its main line station (Crossrail route) are both within walking distance. Good road links serve the area including the A4, M4 and M25. The house benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing although it is in need of updating and modernisation throughout. There is an extended kitchen to the ground floor, a garage to a block at the rear and a boarded loft space with light and power. The house is being sold with the benefit of vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Inner Hall, Shower/WC, Kitchen/Diner, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom two, Bathroom, Gardens to Front and Rear, Garage to Block.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band D
Tues 9/5 @ 10.45am Weds 17/5 @ 10.45am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.