41 Angel Lane, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 2QZ
THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE WITH PLANNING TO EXTEND
This spacious three bedroom end of terrace house is situated in a popular road off the Uxbridge Road at Hayes End. The property is in need of updating and benefits from planning permission to do a two storey extension on the side to create a spacious five bedroom dwelling. This could of course make a spacious family house or be suitable for HMO purposes subject to obtaining any consent that may be required. Details of the panning can be found under reference number 11427/APP/2017/38 or on request from the Auctioneers. The property is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers and owner occupiers
Entrance Porch, Through lounge, Inner Hallway, Bathroom, Annex Bedroom, Kitchen, Conservatory, Integral Double Garage, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, WC, Off Street Parking to Front, Spacious Rear Garden
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band: D
SAT 13TH MAY 1 - 1.45PM TUESDAY 16TH MAY 1PM - 1.45PM SAT 20TH MAY 1PM - 1.45PM
Turbervilles Estate Agents, 11 Crescent Parade, Long Lane, Hillingdon UB10 0LG 01895 231311
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.