139-145 Carlyle Road, Ealing W5 4BP
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This interesting opportunity consists of a block of four self contained flats and garages to the rear. The freehold consists of the income from four flats and two of the garages. The site is located off Windmill Road within easy access of the A4/M4 and Northfields Avenue with its local shopping facilities, bus connections and Piccadilly Line station serving Central London and Heathrow Airport. We understand that the lessees have not exercised their right to purchase and this lot will be of interest to investment purchasers.
LEASE & INCOME SCHEDULE
Flat 139 - 125 years from 25th March 1988 at a ground rent of £75pa rising. Flat 141 - 125 years from 25th March 1988 at a ground rent of £75pa rising. Flat 143 - 189 years from29th September 1966 at a Peppercorn ground rent. Flat 145 - 125 years from 25th March 1988 at a ground rent of £100pa rising. Garage Number 1 - Let at £240 per quarter. Garage Number 2 - Let at £270 per quarter
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: Flats 139-143: D Flat 145: C
External viewing only. Please be courteous to occupants and neighbours
Charrison Davis, 208 Manor Parade, Harlington, Middlesex 0208 897 1688
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.