34a Beechwood Avenue, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 9UA
FIRST FLOOR TWO BEDROOM FLAT WITH GARDEN & PARKING
This two bedroom first floor maisonette benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing although it does require some updating throughout. The property is situated off Ruislip Road within easy reach of Greenford, Southall and Northolt centres. The property is currently let at £1200 pcm (£14,400 pa). The original term of the AST has expired and the tenants are holding over on the terms of that agreement. This property will be of interest to investment purchasers.
Porch, Hallway, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom, Own Rear Garden, Off Street Parking.
Leasehold - approx 60 years unexpired (to be confirmed)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: C
Friday 12th May @ 2pm Tuesday 16th May @ 2pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.