27 Setler House, South Street, Banbury OX16 3LD
SECOND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This second floor one bedroom flat forming part of a 1970's block is situated within 2 miles of the M40 and on the edge of Banbury town centre with its shopping facilities and main line station. The property benefits from a security entryphone system, Economy Seven heating, double glazing and allocated parking. This flat is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner occupiers. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LOT WILL NOT BE SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Entrance Hall, Bedroom, Bathroom, Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room, Allocated Parking Space to rear
Leasehold. 125 years from 24th October 1980 Ground Rent £50pa
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Cherwell District Council 01295 227001 Council Tax Band: A
By appointment through the Auctioneers
Please note the special conditions of sale provide that the purchaser is to pay an additional sum of 1.25% + VAT of the purchase price towards the vendor’s expenses.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.