5 Church Street, Albertillery NP13 1DA
VACANT FREEHOLD RETAIL UNIT
This commerical unit over two floors is located on Church Street in Abertillery, consisting of a large shop floor with glazed windows to the front and three store rooms including a sink unit, staff WC and staff room. Other retailers nearby include fashion high street chains, Santander and a Tesco superstore. Bus routes serve the area and nearby roads include the A467, A4046 and B4471. The property has been let until recently to Shoe Zone and is now being offered with vacant possession.
Ground floor: approx 1377 sq ft (128 sq m) First floor: approx 1377 sq ft (128 sq m)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Blaenau Gwent County Borough Council 01495 311556 Rateable Value: £10,750 pa
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.