93a Hatherley Road, Sidcup, Kent DA14 4AH
ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This one bedroom ground floor flat is situated in a lively area close to local amenities and Sidcup Main Line station that connects to London Bridge (approx 20 minute journey). The property is well presented and benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating and its own private garden to the rear. The property has off street parking to the front and will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner/occupiers. The property is being sold with vacant possession.
Entrance, reception room/conservatory, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, separate WC, garden to rear (approx 48ft)
Leasehold - approx 65 years remaining
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Bexley 020 8303 7777 Council Tax Band: B
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.