1 Medway Gardens, Wembley, Middlesex HA0 2RW
THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE IN NEED OF COMPLETE UPDATING
This end of terrace property is situated in a popular cul de sac within easy reach of Sudbury Town and Sudbury Hill Piccadilly Line Stations. The property is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout and is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession. The house occupies a corner plot and may offer scope for development and extension, subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. The property has a double length garage to the side with own driveway and this lot will be of interest to developers, investment purchasers and owner/occupiers. The site area measures 4995sf (0.11 acres) in total. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LOT WILL NOT BE SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, Double Length Internal Garage, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Separate WC, Off Street Parking to Front, Garden to Rear.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Brent 020 8937 1234 Council Tax Band D
Thurs 2/2 @ 11am Weds 8/2 @ 11am Tues 14/2 @ 11am Weds 21/2 @ 10am Weds 22/2 @ 10am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.