Roof Space At 10 Stoke Gardens, Slough, Berkshire SL1 3QQ
VIRTUAL FREEHOLD ROOF SPACE WITH PLANNING FOR 5 FLATS ON TWO EXTRA FLOORS
This development opportunity allows for additional dwellings to be added to a block of flats, located just behind Slough Main Line Station. The town centre with its multiple shopping facilities is also close at hand. Good road links serve the area including the A4/M4 and M25. Planning has been granted for the construction of 5 flats over two floors, which is being sold on a virtual Freehold basis. This lot is sold with vacant possession and with the benefit of the Planning Consent numbered P/05597/015 dated 1 June 2016. Details of the planning is available from the auctioneers.
Roof Space above existing block of flats.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Slough Borough Council 01753 475111
By appointment through the auctioneers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.