18 West Drayton Road, Hillingdon, Middlesex UB8 3LA
END OF TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF COMPLETE UPDATING THROUGHOUT
This end of terrace house offers two bedroom accommodation and is need of complete updating and refurbishment throughout. There is a garage to the rear (to be used for storage only) with access via a shared side passage. The property is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to developers and investment purchasers. West Drayton Road is situated off the Uxbridge Road within easy access of Hayes and Uxbridge Town Centres. Heathrow Airport and the Motorway network including the M4, M25 and M40 are all within easy reach. The property itself is set back from West Drayton Road and is being sold with full vacant possession.
Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bathroom, Gardens, Garage (for storage) and Shared Side Passage.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band D
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.