Land To Rear Of 59a Heath Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW3 2NP
FREEHOLD PARCEL OF LAND
This small parcel of land is situated behind a mixed commercial and residential building. We understand that an illegal flat has been built on the site without freeholders permission. The current owners are able to supply evidence to any intending purchaser of this. The site is therefore sold under these circumstances and any intending purchaser should make their own enquiries in regards to making any claim. Heath Road is situated to the south of Hounslow Town Centre within easy access of road links, travel connections and Heathrow London Airport.
Site area approximately 186sf
London Borough of Hounslow 0208 583 2000
By appointment through the auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.