Flat 2, 105 Babington Road, London SW16 6AN
GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM GARDEN FLAT IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This ground floor self contained one bedroom flat forms part of an older style semi detached house that has been converted. The property has its own access and benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing and its own private garden. The property is situated in a popular residential road within half a mile of Streatham High Road, consisting of shopping facilities, bus connections and Streatham Main line Station that connects into London St Pancras International Station. The flat has an entryphone system and would make an ideal investment purchase. It is being sold with the benefit of full vacant possession.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen, Bedroom, Shower Room, Own Private Garden.
Leasehold approximately 94 years unexpired. Ground Rent £100pa Building Insurance £460pa
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Lambeth 0207 926 1000 Council Tax Band B
Saturday 8th October @ 11-12 noon Saturday 22nd October @ 11-12 noon
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.