12 Moorcroft Park, Harlington Road, Hillingdon, Middlesex UB8 3HD
SPACIOUS OFFICE BUILDING WITH PLANNING GRANTED TO CONVERT INTO A LUXURY THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT
This attractive terraced building forms part of a grade 2 listed building that has been converted into offices. The gated development consists of a mixture of luxury residential conversions and some offices, set within a magnificent 3 acres of grounds. This particular unit benefits from planning to convert into a luxury three bedroom split level apartment and is sold with the benefit of this planning and vacant possession. There are two allocated parking spaces to the front and a conservatory that has already been erected ubder English Heritage approval. This lot will be of interest to developers and investment purchasers. The unit has attractive internal features and 11' high ceilings. Harlington Road runs parallel to Uxbridge Road and is within easy reach of Uxbridge and Hayes Town Centres.
Over two floors approximately 1187sf (Source VOA)
Leasehold approximately 990 years unexpired
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Rateable Value £13,250
5th October 3.30pm 17th October 1pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.