45b Manor Road, Ealing, London W13 0JA
PART COMPLETED OFFICE BUILDING WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This freehold office/workshop building occupies a triangular shaped plot and is in need of complete updating. The property may suit other uses such as a small residential flat subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. The property is located within a third of a mile of West Ealing Main Line station and within easy access of Ealing Broadway and West Ealing Broadway. It is sold with the benefit for full vacant possession and will be of interest to an owner/occupier, developer or investment purchaser.
Part completed building approximately 645sf (Source VOA)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Rateable Value £6300
Open site for inspection at any time. Please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.