Plot 2, Crays Hill, Billericay, Essex CM11 2XY
FREEHOLD PARCEL OF LAND APPROXIMATELY TWO ACRES
This rectangular parcel of land that measures approximately two acres is situated just off the A129 Crays Hill. The site may be suitable for a number of uses subject to obtaining any necessary consents that may be required. Any intending purchaser should make their own enquiries in this regard. The site is sold with vacant possession and benefits from a right of way at all times with or without vehicles over the land edged in green on the plan contained within the legal pack. We understand that it includes agreement subject to a payment of a fair proportion of the cost of constructing a roadway on the said land, that will of course give excellent access to the site.
Vacant parcel of land approximately 2 acres in size.
Basildon Council 01268 533333
Open Site for Inspection at any time. Please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.