Land In Front Of Walnuts, Hamilton Road, Little Canfield CM6 1SY
FREEHOLD PARCEL OF LAND
This freehold parcel of land is situated at the front of a modern development with road frontage. Hamilton Road is situated just off the B1256 Dunmow Road. We understand that planning permission was refused for the erection of a two bedroom detached house and any intending purchaser should make their own enquiries as to any possible development or potential uses of this plot, that is being sold with the benefit of full vacant possession. The site is is in front of a modern development of attractive houses and includes a large amount of the road frontage to these units. It has been cleared and is well situated for local amenities.
Site area approximately 2808 sf (0.064 acres) extending to approximately 5400 sf (0.123 acres) including the road.
Uttlesford District Council 01799 510510
Open site for inspection at any time. Please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.