Gff 36 Effingham Road, Long Ditton, Surbiton KT6 5JY
SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR CONVERSION FLAT IN POPULAR LOCATION
This spacious ground floor conversion flat is situated within a popular residential location within walking distance of the local town and attractive walks along the River Thames. Kingston Town Centre with it's main shopping centre and main line station is within two miles and good road links serve the area. The property has use of extensive communal gardens to the rear and benefits from off street parking to the front. The flat which retains some character style features, has gas-fired central heating and with part double glazing and would benefit from some updating throughout. The property is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers and owner/occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bathroom, Kitchen, Inner Lobby, Bathroom, Separate WC, Living Room, Dining Room, Private Patio, Communal Garden, Allocated Parking.
Share of Freehold. There is a lease running parallel with over 900 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Elmbridge Borough Council 01372 474474 Council Tax Band D
By appointment through the Auctioneers
A 6 week completion will apply to this property
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.