Valley View, Cymner Road, Caerau, Maesteg CF34 0YR
IMPOSING FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY WITH OUTSTANDING VIEWS
This imposing detached dwelling that was formally a vicarage is now a five bedroom property with views over the valley. The property retains many of its original style features such as stained glass and fireplaces. There is garden space to the front and both sides with off street parking. The property is located within two miles of Maesteg town centre with its main line railway station. This property will be of interest to owner occupiers and investment purchasers. It is being sold with the benefit of vacant possession.
Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Three Reception Rooms, Breakfast Room, Utility Room, Cloakroom, First Floor Landing, Five Bedrooms, Bathroom and Attic Room.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Bridgend County Borough Council 01656 643643 Council Tax Band D
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.