22 Hide Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 4SF
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This semi detached house that offers spacious three bedroom accommodation is in need of complete updating throughout. The property forms part of a popular tree lined road off Harrow View within one and a half miles of Harrow Town centre, that boasts the St Annes Shopping Complex and Metropolitan Line Station. The property may offer further scope for extension, subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. There is off street parking to the front and the dwelling is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LOT WILL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION.
Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Open Plan Kitchen/Diner, Cloakroom, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Off Street Parking to Front, Garden to Rear.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Harrow 0208 863 5611 Council Tax Band D
Thursday 13th October @ 10-10.30am Saturday 15th October @ 11-11.30am Wednesday 19th October @ 10-10.30am Saturday 22nd October @ 11-11.30am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.