6 Centrika, Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 3SL
A LARGE 2 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM FLAT WITH PARKING SPACE
This large two bedroom apartment that requires some updating is located within a popular block in the centre of Slough and in our opinion will be attractive as as buy to let investment opportunity or for first time buyers due to its highly accessible location. The seller has made a payment of £10,380 towards major works that are planned on this block to the benefit of the buyer. Local buses with multiple destinations are within a minutes walk away and Slough mainline station is close by, with trains arriving in central London within 20 minutes. The apartment itself is situated on the first floor, towards the rear of the building. There is lift access within the block and there is allocated parking. The property will be offered with vacant possession.
Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2, Bathroom 1, Bathroom 2, Living Room, Kitchen, Parking Space
Leasehold - 155 years from 1 January 2005 Service Charge: £2841 pa
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Slough Council - 01753 475111 Council Tax Band - D
Friday 8th July @ 10am Tuesday 12th July @ 12.15pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.