South Spring Cottages, Primrose Lane, Bampton, Oxon OX18 2HZ
END OF TERRACE TWO BEDROOM COTTAGE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This two storey end terrace period cottage offers accommodation on three floors and is in need of complete updating throughout. We believe the property was originally built in the early 1700s and there has been extensions since. The property occupies a site area of approximately 0.103 acres and is being sold with the benefit of full vacant possession. The property is located on the periphery of Bampton Village which is a largely rural area. The local village with its amenities is about half a mile distant and the larger areas of Whitney is approximately 5 miles to the North and Oxford approximately 10 miles away. The property will be of interest to owner occupiers and investment purchasers.
Ground floor: living room, kitchen, First floor: master bedroom, bathroom, WC Second floor: bedroom two allocated parking for one car to the front and large rear garden with outhouse
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
West Oxfordshire District Council 01993 861000 Council Tax Band: D
Thurs 24/3 @ 12noon Sat 2/4 @ 12noon Fri 8/4 @ 12noon - CANCELLED
1. The special conditions of sale provide that the purchaser is to pay an additional sum of 1.25% + VAT of the purchase price towards the vendor’s expenses. 2. This lot will not be sold prior to auction.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.