258 High Street, Harlington, Middlesex UB3 5DS
FIRST FLOOR FLAT IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This first floor flat offers one bedroom accommodation and benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating. The property is in need of some updating and occupies a corner position with a roof terrace. There is a garage that we understand is rented out at a peppercorn rent to the rear access road. We understand that the property has been let until recently and it is located within a strong catchment area, being within two miles of Hayes Town Centre and within close proximity of Heathrow London Airport. Good road links serve the area including the A4, M4 and M25. The property has its own entrance and is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Roof Terrace, Garage to Block.
Leasehold approximately 72 years unexpired. Ground Rent: Peppercorn
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band C
Saturday 26/3 @ 10-11am Weds 31/3 @ 10-11am Thurs 7/4 @ 10-11am
Charrison Davis, 208 High Street, Harlington, Middlesex UB3 5DS 0208 897 1688
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.