25a Tibberton Square, Islington, London N1 8SF
TWO BEDROOM FLAT IN CENTRAL LOCATION
This modernised two bedroom lower ground floor flat is presented in excellent order and forms part of a converted period property. The flat is located within a garden square just behind Essex Road and within walking distance of Angel underground station and Essex Road main line station. The local array of bars and restaurants are also close at hand. The property has been refurbished and includes gas fired central heating and outside balcony space. This is an ideal buy to let opportunity prior to the proposed stamp duty rise or would make an perfect home for an owner occupier. The flat is sold with full vacant possession.
Entrance Hall, Bathroom, Bedroom One with Ensute, Bedroom Two, Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room, Balcony Area.
Leasehold Approx 113 years unexpired with Ground rent £10 pa and service charge £550 pa.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Islington Council Tax Band D
Thursday 4th Feb @ 12 noon - 12.45pm Saturday 6th Feb @ 11.30am Saturday 13th Feb @ 11.30am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.