18 Wexham Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 1UA
SPACIOUS DWELLING WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This spacious five bedroom semi detached house is situated in the heart of Slough Town Centre and offers larger than average accommodation. The property has gas-fired central heating and double glazing although it would benefit from some finishing works. We understand that it has been rewired also. This property offers many scopes subject to obtaining any consent that may be required, but could be suitable for conversion into flats, use as an HMO or even a spacious family dwelling. The property is located within 5 minutes walk of Slough Station connecting to London Paddington and The West. It is sold with the benefit of vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers, developers and owner occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Cellar, Three Rooms, Kitchen, Cloakroom, First Floor Landing, Five Bedrooms, Bathroom, WC, Store Room, Large Garden to Rear, Potential Off Street Parking to the Front.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Slough Borough Council 01753 475111 Council Tax Band: E
Saturday 30th Jan @ 1.30pm Friday 5th Feb @ 11.15am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.