87 Birbeck Avenue, Greenford, Greater London UB6 8LX
A READY MADE 2 BEDROOM INVESTMENT WITH SHORT LEASE
This ground floor conversion flat offers two bedroom accommodation with a private garden to the rear. The property would benefit from redecoration throughout. Birkbeck Road is well situated, just a few minutes' walk away from Greenford's mainline and underground stations. The central line connection into central London is only a 30 minute journey, with commuters also exploring the overground station as another swift route (25 minutes). The property will be sold with tenants in situ, with the rental figure at £1100 per calendar month. The date of vacancy is 21th July 2016.
Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2, Garden, Kitchen, Living room
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Ealing Council 020 8825 5000 Council Band: C
9th February @ 5pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.