Plot 13d Dunkirk Hill, Devizes, Wiltshire SN10 2BD
CORNER PLOT OF LAND SITUATED IN WILTSHERE
This freehold plot of land, located in Devizes, Wiltshire (West of England), is measured out to a total of 812m2, which is the equivalent of 0.2 acres. The town is about 10.5 miles southeast of Chippenham and 11 miles east of the county town of Trowbridge. The M4 is the Road link into Devizes from London. The land is being sold with vacant possession and buyers should make their own enquiries as to its potential use.
Land - 0.2 acres
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Wiltshire Council 0300 456 0100
Open site for inspection at any time. Please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.