Site At Rear Of 337 Vicarage Farm Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW5 0DZ
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY SUBJECT TO OBTAINING PLANNING CONSENT
This freehold site offers excellent development potetial and occupies an area of approximately 0.094 acres. The site currently consists of three warehouse premises, one of which is vacant and the other two let on a licence from 01/04/15 to 31/03/16 at £1000 per calendar month. The warehouse units total around 4024sf. A residential block of apartments has been built on an adjoining site and we believe there is possibility of development potential subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. There may also be scope for other uses and any intending purchaser should make their own enquiries in this regard.
Site area approximately 0.094 acres. Current builidings consist of Unit 1 - Approx 2045sf Unit 2 - Approx 1334sf Unit 3 - Approx 645sf
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hounslow Rateable Values Unit 1 - £13,000 Unit 2 - £8,700 Unit 3 £5,200
By appointment through the Auctioneers.
Dalingtons - Auction & Investments 149 South Ealing Road, Ealing, London W5 4QP 020 7183 3637
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.