12 Bush Road, Dudley DY2 0BH
UNBROKEN PARADE OF LOCK UP SHOPS WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This parade of four lock up units form a corner parade off Saltwells Road and to the north of Cradley Heath Main Line Station. The parade consists of 4 units and we believe that there is potential to add further floors to the building, subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. The property is currently producing £29,700 in total and the property is sold with the benefit of this income. This lot will therefore be of interest to investment purchasers.
ACCOMMODATION & LEASE TERMS
Unit 1 - Let until 23/06/20 at £12,000pa Unit 2-3 - Let until 28/09/22 at £12,500 pa Unit 4 - Let at £5,200pa although we understand that this unit will shortly become vacant. VOA measurement: Unit 1 77.80m2, Unit 2 176.50 m2 Units 3 & 4 measurements to be confirmed
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Dudley Council 0300 5552246 Rateable value: Unit 1 £4,750, Unit 2 £6,200, RV for Units 3&4 to be confirmed
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.