52 Retreat Street, Wolverhampton WV3 0JF
FREEHOLD WORKSHOP WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This freehold retail workshop is being sold as an ongoing investment. The property has been let to Speedy Hire Centres Ltd on a 15 year lease from 25th January 2008 with a current rent of £9,750 pa. We understand that there is a rent review due in 2017. We understand the tenants still make the rent payment and in turn have granted a sub lease to a car/cab company. The site sits on approximately 0.12 acres, thus offering potential future development potential, subject to obtaining any consent that may be required. The current building we understand is approximately 2310 sf. Retreat Street is situated to the south of Wolverhampton centre close to the A449 and A41 Ring Road. This property will be of interest to investment purchases.
Workshop approximately 2310 sf
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Wolverhampton City Council 01902 551155
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.