58 Duke Street, Darlington, Durham DL3 7AN
THREE STOREY BUILDING ARRANGED AS OFFICES
This period mid terrace building provides office accommodation over three floors in a traditional room layout with supporting staff facilities arranged to provide three offices, WC and staff kitchen facilities on each of the three floors. Situated on the north side of Duke Street which is one of the principal access routes by foot into the Town Centre within an established commercial and residential area, the property is within short walking distance to The Cornmill Shopping Centre. Other nearby traders include a range of estate agents, financial and legal service operators as well as a range of clothing and food retailers. The property will be of interest to investors and owner-traders.
Second Floor: Offices, WC & Kitchen facilities; 52 m2 (563 sq ft) First Floor: Offices, WC & Kitchen facilities; 48 m2 (526 sq ft) Ground Floor: Offices, WC & Kitchen facilities; 52 m2 (566 sq ft) Outside: 3 car parking spaces
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Darlington Borough Council. Tel: 01325 388088 Total Rateable Value (2nd Floor): £3,750 Total Rateable Value (Gnd/1st Floor): £8,900
Thursday 9th, Thursday 16th and Monday 20th July all at 9:00am
Please refer to the Special Conditions of Sale
There is an increased buyers fee of £750 inclusive on this lot
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.