20 Wycombe Lane, Wooburn Green HP10 0HD
FREEHOLD BLOCK OF INVESTMENT FLATS CLOSE TO VILLAGE CENTRE
These converted flats form part of an older style detached dwelling on the edge of Wooburn Green Village Centre and are within close proximity of the M40 with access to the Midlands and London. The flats are presented in good decorative order and benefit from gas-fired central heating and double glazing. Three of the flats are let on Assured Shorthold Tenancies and are being sold with the benefit of the on-going income, currently £19,740 pa. The fourth flat has been sold off on a long lease of 125 years. This property will be of interest to investment purchasers and is being sold with the benefit of the freehold interest.
ACCOMMODATION AND TENANCY DETAILS
Basement studio flat: let on an AST from 4/3/2014 at rent of £495 pcm (£5,940 pa). Tenants currently holding over 20B: one bedroom flat let for a 6 month term on an AST from 1/9/2014 at £575 pcm (£6,900 pa) 20C: one bedroom flat let on an AST from 17/6/2014 at £575 pcm (£6,900 pa) 20A: one bedroom flat sold off on long lease
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Wycombe District Council 01494 461000 Council Tax Band: B
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.