1 And 3 Tipner Road, Portsmouth PO2 8QX
PAIR OF INTERCOMMUNICATING PART SINGLE AND PART TWO FLOOR BUILDINGS
This end of terrace part single and part double storey building arranged as two intercommunicating garage/workshops on the ground floor each with 10’ wide metal roller doors, with self-contained access to the part first floor store/offices and WC is situated at the eastern end of Tipner Road within the Cul-de-Sac part adjoining Twyford Avenue; the continuation of Northern parade (A3), just south of The Mountbatten Centre and the open expanse of Alexandra Park. The surrounding catchment area is scheduled for regeneration with the commencement of a significant nearby development There is a mainline railway service running from Hilsea station about 2.5 miles distant. The property will be of interest to investment purchasers, developers and owner-traders as potential exists to create a shop unit subject to all receiving the necessary consents.
1 Tipner Road: 10’ wide roller-shutter door. Width: 18’9. Depth: 15’. 3 Tipner Road: First Floor: Hallway with kitchenette, three partitioned offices, Separate WC Ground Floor: 10’ wide roller-shutter door. Width: 20’. Depth: 19’4.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Portsmouth City Council. Tel: 023 9282 2251 Rateable Value: £4,150
By appointment through the Auctioneers
VAT is not applicable to this Lot
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.