33 Bensham Lane, Croydon, Surrey CR0 2RW
GROUND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM FLAT
This spacious ground floor self-contained flat is arranged over the entire ground floor of this converted Victorian terraced house and offers two bedroom accommodation with own rear garden. Situated at the southern end of Bensham Lane nearly opposite the junction of Constance Road in this popular location close to Croydon University Hospital. London Road is nearby where a range of local shopping facilities are available, whilst providing good road communications and public transport to Croydon town centre to the south. The property is let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy at a current rent of £950 pcm (ERV: £1,100 pcm) and will therefore be of interest to investment purchasers.
Entrance hall, Bedroom one, Bedroom two, Reception room, Kitchen/diner, Bathroom/WC. Outside: Own rear garden
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Croydon Council. Tel: 020 8726 6000 Council Tax Band: B
Strictly by appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.