144 Wycombe Lane, Wooburn Green, High Wycombe HP10 0HH
FREEHOLD INVESTMENT PROPERTY ON SITE WITH STRONG DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This attractive former public house premises is currently trading as an Indian restaurant and we understand is let on a full repairing and insuring lease from 30/10/2006 for a 15 year period at £36,000 pa. We understand that there is also a rent deposit in place and the site is being sold with the benefit of this ongoing income. The property fronts Wycombe Lane within half a mile of Wooburn Green village centre and has ample parking. The site is approximately 0.413 acres in size (1674 sq m) and offers exceptional potential for future development. The existing vendor has drawn up some indicative schemes and these are available for inspection at the offices at the Auctioneers. The property will be of interest to investment purchasers and developers.
site area: approximately 0.413 acres in size (1674 sq m)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Wycombe District Council 01494 461000 Rateable value: £15,500
At the courtesy of the tenants
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.