18 Claremont Road, Ealing W13 0DQ
SPACIOUS SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING
The property is a 1930’s semi-detached house, situated in a popular tree lined residential road. The property backs onto the Castlebar school that is currently being upgraded. The house will back onto the tennis courts that are currently being prepared. Ealing Trailfinders sports ground and numerous local parks are also close at hand. Local schools and travel facilities are also within easy reach. This property offers four bedroom family accommodation and has been extended over the years. We understand that it has been in the same family ownership for a number of years and benefits from gas fired central heating and mainly double glazed windows. There is a usable loft space that is ideal for storage although we would not class this as a bedroom. The dwelling has a detached garage approached via a shared driveway and attractive gardens to front and rear. The house is in need of a fair amount of updating and modernisation.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bedroom Four, Bathroom, Separate WC, Loft Storage Area, Gardens to front and rear, Detached Garage
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: F
Monday 8th December @ 12.30pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.