105 Queens Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 1LR
FREEHOLD MIXED BUILDING IN TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
This mid terraced property is situated within the heart of Maidenhead Town Centre close to the mainline train station and by the entrance to the new proposed Maidenhead Development Project. The property consists of a ground floor lock-up shop with basement and a split-level flat above that has been sold on a long lease. We understand that the shop has been let until recently although it is now unoccupied. The building also includes a rear yard/garden. The maisonette has its own entrance from the front and the property is situated close to the junction with York Road and within easy reach of the M4 and M40 motorways.
Ground floor shop with basement approx 300 sq ft with enclosed 30' garden to rear Flat over two floors sold on long lease
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead 01628 683800 Rateable Value: £3,900
Sat 8/11 @ 10.30am Thurs 13/11 and Weds 19/11 @10am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.