42 Osterley Gardens, Chevy Road, Norwood Green, Middlesex UB2 4UW
SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM FLAT, IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This ground floor flat situated within a gated development built by Comer Homes offers spacious two bedroom accommodation. The flat has a number of windows giving a lot of natural light and also benefits from video entryphone and allocated parking. The flat is let on an assured shorthold tenancy at £1200 pcm £14400 pa and we understand that the existing tenants are holding over on their original agreement. We are informed that they have been there for around 5 years and there are no arrears on rent. The development is on the old grounds of St Bernards Hospital close to the Iron Bridge, providing easy access to Southall, Ealing and Hounslow. This property will be of interest to investment purchasers.
Entrance Hall, Bedroom One with Ensuite, bedroom Two, Bathroom, Reception Room, Kitchen, Parking.
Leasehold approximately 100 years unexpired. Ground Rent £100 pa Service Charge £1900 pa to include Onsite Estate Manager
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band D
By appointment through the auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.