47 Cromwell Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW3 3QG
THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF COMPLETE UPDATING
This centre terraced house offers built of brick under a tiled roof, offers three bedroom and two reception room accomodation. The property is in need of complete refurbishment and updating throughout and is being sold with the benefit of vacant possession. Cromwell Road is situated off the A315 Staines Road within close proximity of Hounslow Town Centre with it's underground station and shopping facilities. Heathrow Airport is within easy access and good road links serve the area including the M4 and M25 Motorways. This property will be of interest to builders, investors and owner/occupiers.
The ground floor consists of two reception rooms, kitchen and bathroom. The first floor consists of three bedrooms.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hounslow 0208 583 2000 Council Tax Band C
9/9 & 11/9 - both cancelled New appointment times: 16/9, 17/9, 18/9 - all at 1.30pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.