Land At The Hyes Woodlands, Rudgewick, Horsham RH12 3BX
LAND OF APPROXIMATELY 4 ACRES
A roughly rectangular woodland area of about 4 acres of land found off the north side of Guildford Road (A281) by following the sign to Furnace lakes Fishery then, where the road forks there is a padlocked metal gate to the right which gives access to a rough gravelled track. The land is located at the very end of the track where the southern boundary is on your right.
Approximately 4 Acres
The mortgagee is NOT in possession and access is not available. The property is to be sold without possession and subject to any tenancies/occupancy in place at the time of sale.
Horsham District Council. Tel: 01403 215100
External viewings only - please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.