12 Cotts Close, Hanwell W7 1PS
FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDROOM MAISONETTE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This first floor maisonette forms part of a development off Westcott Crescent within easy access of Greenford, Hanwell and Ealing Broadway centres. The property benefits from double glazing and gas-fired central heating although it is in need of a certain amount of updating and modernisation throughout. The property is being sold with the benefit of full vacant possession and will be of interest to owner/occupiers and investment purchasers.
Entrance hall, stairs to first floor landing, living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom
Leasehold - 130 years from 1st January 1981 Ground Rent: £10 pa
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: B
By appointment through the Brendons Residential 020 8998 6500
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.